Learn to make blueberry jam from scratch with this straightforward recipe. Additionally learn to sterilize and seal a jar of jam to retailer.
2 Cups Blueberries (340g)
1/four Cup Water (60ml)
1 Cup Sugar (190g)
Glass Mason Jars
1. Place berries in a saucepan and mash most of them. Add water and warmth over medium warmth. Carry to a simmer and prepare dinner stirring sometimes till berries are tender and crushed. As soon as the jam is cooking at a rolling boil, stir within the sugar. Decrease warmth to medium-low and proceed cooking at a boil stirring continuously. Cook dinner for 20 minutes or till the jam thickens and darkens in shade.
2. To check for doneness, place a little bit of jam on a relaxing plate and freeze for five minutes. Gently press the jam, it ought to wrinkle on high.
3. Fill jars with jam and seal them.
| Makes about 10oz. of Jam
Learn how to Sterilize and Seal Jars:
1. Place the lids of washed jars in sizzling water(not boiling). Place the jars in a pot of boiling water and boil for five minutes. Take away jars and lids from water and place on a clear fabric to dry.
2. As soon as the jars have been crammed with jam, shut with the lids tightly, and place into boiling water. Boil for 10 minutes.
*Sealed jars could be saved at room temperature. If opened or not sealed, jams needs to be saved within the fridge.
| Assist this channel on Patreon | ?
⬇ Thanks to my patrons for making this video doable! ⬇ ??
| ↪ Join With This Channel | ☕
Fb – http://fb.com/TheSweetestJourney
Tumblr – http://TheSweetestJourney.tumblr.com
Twitter – http://twitter.com/TheSweetJourney
| Private Accounts | ??
Instagram – http://instagram.com/Airam_Velarde
Twitter – http://twitter.com/AiramVelarde