With peanut butter folded proper into the batter and tempting swimming pools of melted darkish chocolate all through, these blondies are a crowd-pleasing basic you’ll flip to repeatedly.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Blondies
- 2 cups (440 grams) firmly packed gentle brown sugar
- 1 cup (227 grams) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- ½ cup (128 grams) creamy peanut butter*, melted
- 1 teaspoon (5 grams) baking powder
- ½ teaspoon (1.5 grams) kosher salt
- 2 massive eggs (100 grams), room temperature
- 2 teaspoons (eight grams) vanilla extract
- 2½ cups (313 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (170 grams) 63% cacao darkish chocolate chips*
- ½ cup (85 grams) flippantly chopped 70% cacao bittersweet chocolate*, divided
- Garnish: sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a 13×9-inch baking pan with parchment paper, letting extra lengthen over sides of pan.
- In a big bowl, whisk collectively brown sugar, melted butter, melted peanut butter, baking powder, and kosher salt till mixed. Add eggs, separately, whisking properly after every addition. Whisk in vanilla. Stir in flour and chocolate chips simply till mixed. Unfold batter into ready pan. Sprinkle with ¼ cup (42.5 grams) chopped chocolate.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup (42.5 grams) chopped chocolate, and bake 2 minutes extra. Let cool fully in pan on wire rack. Sprinkle with sea salt, if desired. Utilizing extra parchment as handles, take away from pan, and minimize into 12 blondies. Retailer in an hermetic container for as much as Three days.
PRO TIP: The key behind these shiny swimming pools of chocolate on high? Excessive-quality chocolate. When pulling the pan from the oven after the ultimate 2 minutes of baking, barely tilt pan so chocolate spreads.