SUBSCRIBE HERE: http://bit.ly/GemmasBoldBakers
WRITTEN RECIPE on my web site: http://bit.ly/CinnamonRaisinBreadRecipe
Hello Daring Bakers! You’ve got requested that I present you methods to make Selfmade Bread so this week I’ve a really Massive & Daring recipe for you! It is a Cinnamon Raisin Bread made with beautiful Fall flavors. It is easy to make with my favourite no-knead approach so you’ll be able to get pleasure from bread anytime. So let’s get baking!
Be taught extra about Alfa Pizza wood-fired ovens: http://bit.ly/AlfaPizzaOvens
WATCH extra Larger Bolder Baking Episodes HERE:
* Mug Pies (Fall Flavors): http://bit.ly/GemmasMugPieVid
* Selfmade Pretzels: http://bit.ly/GemmasHomemadePretzels
* Chocolate Dulce de Leche Empanadas: http://bit.ly/GemsChocolateEmpanadas
* Cinnamon Rolls: http://bit.ly/gemmascinnamonrolls
PRINT & SHARE the WRITTEN RECIPES: http://bit.ly/CinnamonRaisinBreadRecipe
FULL RECIPE ALSO LISTED BELOW
Cinnamon Raisin Bread (No Knead)
(Tailored from www.kitchenhealssoul.com)
Three cups (375g) all-purpose flour
½ tsp lively dry yeast
1½ tsp salt
1½ tbsp granulated sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
3/Four cup (120g) raisins
3/Four cup (188g) milk
3/Four cup (188g) water
1. In a big bowl whisk collectively the flour, yeast, salt, sugar, raisins, and cinnamon.
2. Pour within the milk and water, and stir it in with a picket spoon till your dough varieties a ball.
3. Cowl the bowl with plastic wrap and go away on the counter for over about 12-15 hours (a minimum of 12 hours, it wants this time to develop)
4. After this time you will notice your dough is sticky, boozy and has no less than doubled in dimension.
5. Scrape your dough out of the bowl and onto a floured floor and fold it two instances on itself, type of like a e-book
6. Roll your dough right into a spherical ball or ‘boule’ getting it good and clean on the underside
7. Let rise for 1 hours at room temperature lined with a floured tea towel. It’d take longer than an hour. It should rise and develop, and in addition unfold out a little bit too
8. Bake in a HOT oven at 400oF (200oC) for 45/50 minutes. To get a crispy, thick crust KEEP THE OVEN DOOR CLOSED DURING BAKING, please.
9. Let cool utterly earlier than devouring.