SUBSCRIBE HERE: http://bit.ly/GemmasBoldBakers
WRITTEN RECIPE on my web site: http://bit.ly/CinnamonRaisinBreadRecipe
Hello Daring Bakers! You have requested that I present you the best way to make Home made Bread so this week I’ve a really Huge & Daring recipe for you! It is a Cinnamon Raisin Bread made with pretty Fall flavors. It is simple to make with my favourite no-knead approach so you possibly can get pleasure from bread anytime. So let’s get baking!
Study extra about Alfa Pizza wood-fired ovens: http://bit.ly/AlfaPizzaOvens
WATCH extra Greater Bolder Baking Episodes HERE:
* Mug Pies (Fall Flavors): http://bit.ly/GemmasMugPieVid
* Home made Pretzels: http://bit.ly/GemmasHomemadePretzels
* Chocolate Dulce de Leche Empanadas: http://bit.ly/GemsChocolateEmpanadas
* Cinnamon Rolls: http://bit.ly/gemmascinnamonrolls
PRINT & SHARE the WRITTEN RECIPES: http://bit.ly/CinnamonRaisinBreadRecipe
FULL RECIPE ALSO LISTED BELOW
Cinnamon Raisin Bread (No Knead)
(Tailored from www.kitchenhealssoul.com)
Three cups (375g) all-purpose flour
½ tsp lively dry yeast
1½ tsp salt
1½ tbsp granulated sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
3/Four cup (120g) raisins
3/Four cup (188g) milk
3/Four cup (188g) water
1. In a big bowl whisk collectively the flour, yeast, salt, sugar, raisins, and cinnamon.
2. Pour within the milk and water, and stir it in with a picket spoon till your dough kinds a ball.
3. Cowl the bowl with plastic wrap and depart on the counter for over about 12-15 hours (a minimum of 12 hours, it wants this time to develop)
4. After this time you will note your dough is sticky, boozy and has a minimum of doubled in measurement.
5. Scrape your dough out of the bowl and onto a floured floor and fold it two occasions on itself, type of like a e book
6. Roll your dough right into a spherical ball or ‘boule’ getting it good and clean on the underside
7. Let rise for 1 hours at room temperature coated with a floured tea towel. It’d take longer than an hour. It is going to rise and develop, and in addition unfold out a bit of too
8. Bake in a HOT oven at 400oF (200oC) for 45/50 minutes. To get a crispy, thick crust KEEP THE OVEN DOOR CLOSED DURING BAKING, please.
9. Let cool utterly earlier than devouring.