Really, actually, from the underside of my chocolate chip cookie coronary heart… it doesn’t get higher than this.
Buttery, crisped cookie ridges with a melty chocolate and barely underdone heart goes to provide the better of each cookie worlds, all within the couch-friendly format of particular person deep dish cookie bowls.
The trail to quite a lot of the recipes on Pinch of Yum begins with me attempting to unravel an issue for myself. And my downside was: finish of night time, finish of week, drained and lazy however… I needed cookies. I’m saying it prefer it’s previous tense nevertheless it’s simply form of my life, indefinitely.
However I didn’t need REGULAR cookies (already have those and sure they’re the very best ever). I used to be extra in search of one thing in a heat little bowl that I may cozy up with, form of like these raspberry crumbles – however the extra wintery, deep dish cookie model of that.
I’ve been truly making these for a number of months now in all types of iterations and sure, that was a little bit imply of me to carry out on you for all that point.
What I landed on after consuming A LOT of cookie bowls was the stuff of my lazy, weeknight, TV-watching, cooking-loving goals.
These deep dish chocolate chip cookies are:
- Gooey and underbaked
- But in addition good and crispy on the sides
- Loaded with melty chocolate chips
- So cozy
- Begging for some sofa time
Name somebody. Cue up a present. Get your cookie bowl on.
Try our video for learn how to make Deep Dish Cookie Bowls:
Deep Dish Cookie Bowls! Doesn’t get higher than this. Buttery, crisped cookie ridges with a melty chocolate and barely underdone heart, served in bowls with a scoop of ice cream. YUM.
- three tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/three cup brown sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/four cup + 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/Eight teaspoon salt
- 1/Eight teaspoon baking soda
- 1/four cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 levels. Combine butter and brown sugar. Whisk in egg yolk and vanilla.
- Stir in flour, salt, and baking soda. Stir in chocolate chips. Divide between two 8-ounce ramekins and press gently to fill the underside of every.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes (18 for underbaked, 20 for semi-baked, 22 for nearly totally baked). Permit to chill for a couple of minutes in order that they agency up a bit, however undoubtedly, clearly, in fact, eat whereas heat, ideally with some vanilla ice cream. YUM!
- recipes-label">Class: recipes-category">Dessert
- recipes-label">Methodology: recipes-method">Bake
- recipes-label">Delicacies: recipes-cuisine">American
recipes-label">Key phrases: deep dish cookie, dessert for 2, ramekin dessert, cookies and ice cream, straightforward dessert