Learn to make a scrumptious berry galette from scratch with this straightforward to comply with recipe.
1 1/Four Cups Entire Wheat Flour (150g)
1 Tablespoon Sugar (13g)
half Teaspoon Salt (3g)
1 Teaspoon Floor Cinnamon (2.8g)
half Cup Chilly Unsalted Butter, Cubed (112g)
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice, Chilly (15ml)
2 Tablespoons Chilly Water (30ml)
1 Cup Blueberries (152g)
1 Cup Sliced Strawberries (172g)
1 Tablespoon Cornstarch (9g)
2 Tablespoons Sugar (26g)
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice (15ml)
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk collectively the flour, sugar, salt, and cinnamon. Utilizing a pastry cutter, reduce within the chilly butter till combination is crumbly and resembles moist sand.
2. Add the lemon juice and chilly water. Combine collectively till the dough holds collectively. If the dough is simply too dry, add 1 tablespoon of chilly water at a time. Don’t overmix. Type dough right into a disk about 1 inch thick and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate till agency, at the very least 1 hour.
3. Place dough between two sheets of parchment paper, and roll out right into a circle about 9 to 10 inches large. Place the dough together with the underside parchment sheet onto a baking sheet.
4. In a bowl, mix the blueberries, strawberries, sugar, cornstarch, and lemon juice; stir collectively till nicely mixed. Spoon the berry combination onto the middle of the dough, leaving a 2 inch border across the edge empty. Fold the sting in over the berries and throughout the circle. Brush the crust with an egg wash (1 egg yolk + 1 tablespoon water).
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 400°F for 30 to 40 minutes or till the crust is golden brown.
| Makes 6 servings.
| Assist this channel on Patreon | 📺
⬇ Thanks to my patrons beneath for making this video doable! ⬇ 🤗🙏
| ↪ Join With This Channel | ☕
Fb – http://fb.com/TheSweetestJourney
Tumblr – http://TheSweetestJourney.tumblr.com
Twitter – http://twitter.com/TheSweetJourney
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/tsweetestjourney
| Private Accounts | 🌱🐈
Instagram – http://instagram.com/Airam_Velarde
Twitter – http://twitter.com/AiramVelarde