SUBSCRIBE HERE: http://bit.ly/GemmasBoldBakers
Discover ways to make Edible Cookie Dough.
JUST RELEASED! Small-Batch Cupcakes Made in a Toaster Oven: http://bit.ly/GemsSmallBatchCupcakes
WATCH my NEW Selfmade Ice Cream Celebration Video HERE: http://bit.ly/GemmasIceCreamParty
WATCH my NEW Easter & Spring Recipes:
* Chocolate Easter Eggs: http://bit.ly/GemmasChocEggs
* Flourless Chocolate Cake: http://bit.ly/GemmasChocolateCake
* Greatest-Ever Carrot Cake: http://bit.ly/GemmasCarrotCake
WATCH extra Larger Bolder Baking Movies:
* Selfmade No Machine Ice Cream: http://bit.ly/Gemmasicecream
* Dairy-Free Ice Cream Recipe: http://bit.ly/gemmasNEWicecream
* 5 NEW 1 Minute Mug Truffles: http://bit.ly/GemsNewMugCakes
When you like my Cupcake Measuring Spoons, BUY them HERE: http://bit.ly/CupcakeSpoons
Hello Daring Bakers! This week, I am saying my ALL-NEW Ice Cream Celebration video coming this Thursday, April 2 that includes a few of your most-requested flavors. To kick issues off, I will present you how one can make edible cookie dough so you may make Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. So let’s get baking!
FOLLOW ME HERE, FELLOW BOLD BAKERS
FULL RECIPE LISTED BELOW
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
(Recipe tailored from http://www.centercutcook.com/edible-egg-less-chocolate-chip-cookie-dough/)
1 stick (115g/4oz) butter, softened
3/four Cup (130g/four 1/2oz) brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup (133g/41/2oz) all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons milk
1 cup milk (180g/6 1/2oz) chocolate chips
1. Together with your mixer, cream collectively butter and brown sugar.
Add in vanilla and flour. The combination goes to be crumbly at this level. Add in 2 tablespoons of milk and blend. Now the dough will appear like the cookie dough you’re used to seeing. Fold within the chocolate chips.
2. Retailer leftovers within the fridge. Freeze for as much as three months.