This large Christmas tree cake serves 20 PEOPLE and it’s SO COOL!! The proper dessert for a vacation get together, or you may convey it into work and be the workplace favourite! RECIPE + GIVEAWAY INFO BELOW! xx
Large Christmas Tree Cake
2 cups unsalted butter, room temperature
Four cups sugar
2 tbsp vanilla extract
12 massive eggs
6 cups all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp salt
Three cups bitter cream
6 cups unsalted butter, room temperature
Three tsp vanilla extract
15 cups confectioner’s sugar
inexperienced meals coloring
Bake the cake:
1. Beat the butter and sugar with an electrical mixer till pale and clean. Add the vanilla extract and eggs one after the other, mixing with every addition.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda and salt. Add this to the batter in 2 additions, alternating with the bitter cream.
3. Spoon the batter into Four greased and floured 6” spherical cake pans and a couple of greased and floured 8” spherical cake pans. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes, or till a skewer inserted into the facilities comes out clear. Cool utterly.
Make the buttercream:
1. Beat the butter with an electrical mixer till pale and fluffy. Add the vanilla extract and confectioner’s sugar one cup at a time, beating with every addition.
2. Dye the buttercream inexperienced and place it right into a piping bag fitted with a big, star-shaped piping tip (#4B).
1. Slice the tops and bottoms off the truffles to clean the floor and take away any extra browning.
2. Stack the 8” truffles and unfold some buttercream between every layer. Stick some bubble tea straws into the middle of the truffles and snip with scissors till they’re as tall because the truffles. Place a cake board on prime and canopy with buttercream. The cake board needs to be the identical dimension because the 6” truffles.
3. Stack Three of the 6” truffles on prime and unfold buttercream between every layer. Stick Three extra bubble tea straws inside and press all the way in which down, till they hit the cake board. Place the ultimate layer of cake on prime.
4. Carve the cake right into a cone form. Don’t fear in regards to the prime not being too pointy, we are going to make the purpose subsequent!
5. Place the cake scraps in a bowl and beat with an electrical mixer till the cake has crumbled. Add some buttercream and blend till the cake sticks collectively and might simply be molded. Stick one other bubble tea straw into the middle of the cake, making it as tall as you’d just like the cake to be. Mould the cake combination across the straw to create the highest of the tree.
6. Beginning on the base of the cake, pipe buttercream dollops in rows. When you’ve coated the whole cake, embellish it with jujube gummies, to appear like Christmas tree lights. Get pleasure from!
Bubble tea straws: Cake boards: Cake stand: 4B piping tip:
There can be a giveaway in EVERY. SINGLE. VIDEO. in December, from December 5-26! Tune in day-after-day and do not miss out!
A particular element to enter the giveaway can be included in every video, so it’s essential to watch the ENTIRE video to be eligible!
To enter the BONUS giveaways, be part of the pankobunny Fb group!
– Wilton x Rosanna Pansino Melting Pot (- White Sweet Melts (- 1 field of pankobunny truffles (Four items)
– Unicorn Meals cookbook (MY COOKBOOK! – pankobunny tote bag (CHECK IT OUT!
– should be subscribed to this channel
– giveaway is worldwide – I am going to ship it wherever!
– in case you are below 18, you should have your father or mother/guardian’s permission to enter, as I’ll want your mailing handle
HOW TO ENTER:
– touch upon this video and provides me strategies for pankobunny merch! Inform me one thing that you just’d truly wish to get 🙂
– embrace the key emoji talked about within the video, or sort it in brackets within the feedback, in the event you’re unable to sort an emoji
– you’ll be able to remark AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE!
– giveaway closes on 11:59 am EST on 12/27/2018, once I’ll do a stay stream to announce the winners. You may enter as typically as you want till then.
DID YOU MISS YESTERDAY’S GIVEAWAY? ENTER HERE:
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS, MY LOVELIES!! xx
Twitter: Instagram: Pinterest: Weblog:
Subscribe to my Channel!
New movies each single day! Ensure you tune in!
As all the time, thanks!!
For all of you who’re superb and have learn this far, here’s a clue for Tuesday’s video: Foodie present information!
Music courtesy of Audio Community.
Tune: Cinnamon and Cookies
This isn’t a sponsored video.