Miniature tart tins (x4)
1⁄2 cup buckwheat groats
1⁄2 oat flakes (GF if required)
1⁄Four cup Iswari Buddha’s Awakening Hempiness
1 tbsp coconut oil (strong)
5 medjool dates (pitted)
1 tsp coconut or almond flour to mud
1 cup plant-based yoghurt comparable to soya or coconut
1 tbsp Iswari Macaccino Sensual
1 tbsp almond butter
2 tbsp maple syrup
1⁄2 vanilla bean paste
1 tbsp Iswari cacao powder
Recent blackberries, cherries, raspberries and strawberries
Elective (1bsp maple syrup combined with 1 tsp cacao powder)
1. Add the buckwheat, oatflakes, Buddha’s awakening, dates and coconut oil to your meals
processor and blitz for a few minutes till the combination sticks collectively and varieties a dough.
2. Place two strips throughout each other on the backside of every tart tin to make it simpler to elevate the tarts
out of their instances as soon as prepared. Place a circle formed lower out of parchment paper on high of this to
cowl your complete base of the tins.
3. Press the Dough into the underside tart tins and press it clean utilizing a sppon.
4. Push the dough barely up the perimeters of the tin additionally to kind a rim.
5. Place within the freezer while you put together the filling
6. Mix the yoghurt, macaccino, almond butter and vanilla bean paste in a bowl and whisk till
7. Add the cacao powder and whisk once more.
8. Divide the yoghurt filling between the tartlets.
9. Garnish with contemporary berries and a drizzle of the cacao maple syrup.
Iswari is a Portuguese model of superfoods that provides wholesome meals options to folks from all around the world. Launched in 2010, the corporate is current in 18 nations and all its merchandise are 100% ecological and pure, with truthful commerce certification.