Wholesome, fast, and simple to make apple oatmeal muffins recipe.
Full Printable Model: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Straightforward-and-Wholesome-Apple-Oatmeal-Muffins-Recipe
Extra Wholesome Oatmeal Recipes:
Banana Oatmeal Muffins: http://bit.ly/BananaOatMuffins
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes: http://bit.ly/BananaOatPancake
Oatmeal Cookies: http://bit.ly/HealthyOatmealCookies
Tuna and Oatmeal Patties: http://bit.ly/TunaPattiesRecipe
Wholesome Granola Bars: http://bit.ly/GranolaBarsTCF
Web site: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
My favourite kitchen gear:
Makes 12 muffins
Three cups (270g) rolled oats
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/Four teaspoon salt
1 cup (240ml) milk
1 cup (255g) unsweetened applesauce
Three tablespoons (60g) honey or maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup (60g) dried cranberries – non-obligatory
1. Preheat oven to 360F (180C).
2. In a big bowl, stir oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Put aside.
3. In separate bowl whisk eggs, milk, honey, applesauce and vanilla.
4. Mix dry substances with moist substances. Combine till mixed. Add cranberries or different additions that you simply like and blend.
5. Divide the batter evenly between 12 greased muffin cups or put paper muffin cups into muffin tin (non-obligatory) and spry the paper muffin cups with cooking oil.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or till golden.
7. Let cool earlier than releasing from the tin.
If you happen to like me recipes, please be part of to "The Cooking Foodie" YouTube membership: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqZ8IpRdoyQ3Qj0ogpUniAA/
you will get entry to particular content material, behind the scenes images, movies and extra cool stuff!
Hit the JOIN button.