SUBSCRIBE HERE: http://bit.ly/GemmasBoldBakers
WRITTEN RECIPE on my web site: http://www.biggerbolderbaking.com/homemade-soft-pretzels/
Hello Daring Bakers! By widespread demand, I am sharing my recipe for Home made Smooth Pretzels utilizing my favourite no-knead methodology. Learn the way straightforward it’s to make Smooth Pretzels in a wide range of shapes and flavors. So let’s get baking!
Study extra about Alfa Pizza wood-fired ovens: http://bit.ly/AlfaPizzaOvens
WATCH extra Larger Bolder Baking Episodes HERE:
* Three GIANT Single Serving Cookies: http://bit.ly/SingleServingCookiesVideo
* Chocolate Dulce de Leche Empanadas: http://bit.ly/GemsChocolateEmpanadas
* Microwave Mug Breakfasts: http://bit.ly/GemmasNEWMugBreakfasts
* Home made Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Flavors: http://bit.ly/GemsBenJerrysIceCreamVideo
* Home made Churros: http://bit.ly/GemmasChurros
PRINT & SHARE the WRITTEN RECIPES: http://www.biggerbolderbaking.com/homemade-soft-pretzels/
FULL RECIPE ALSO LISTED BELOW
Home made Smooth Pretzels (No-Knead, No Machine)
Three cups (420g/15oz) sturdy flour/bread flour
1 ½ tsp salt
¼ tsp yeast (I used lively dried yeast)
1 tbsp sugar
10 ½ ounces water
To poach the pretzels : 6 cups (1 1/2 litre) water
6 tsp baking soda
melted butter, to brush pretzels
1. In a big bowl add within the flour.
2. Put yeast on one aspect of the bowl and salt and sugar on the aspect of the bowl.if you happen to dd the salt on high of the yeast it would deactivate that yeast and your dough is not going to rise.
3. Add in water and blend to kind a dough. That is it, your dough is finished!
4. Wrap the bowl tight with movie wrap and lay a bowl over it. Put it in a dry place at room temp and go away over evening. A minimal of 12 hours, however as much as 18 hours and let time do its magic. I do 18 hours 🙂
5. The following day your double will scent boozy and effervescent. It’s fairly unimaginable.
6. End up onto a floured floor and divide into 9 balls and let it and calm down for two minutes
7. To form: take every bit of dough and start rolling them on the counter. Bang the dough on the counter like I do within the video and they’re going to simply naturally get longer and longer. Maintain going till you attain 24 inches (60 cm). Twist the ends of the dough and press onto the the alternative sides of the pretzel.
8. Put straight into boiling water with baking soda and poach for JUST 30 seconds, then place on a baking tray. This boiling step is the key to agency pores and skin and provides that particular pretzel taste.
9. Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with sea salt
10. Bake 450oF (225oC) for 15 minutes, or till golden brown.
11. Serve instantly and luxuriate in!!!!