No-Bake Ombre Berry Cheesecake Recipe
No-Bake Ombre Berry Cheesecake – elegant and fairly spectacular with a tremendous berry taste that may undoubtedly please your company. An selfmade berry sauce is used for coloring the layers so no synthetic colours are concerned.
Makes Eight servings
Makes about Eight servings
5 oz (150g) digestive biscuits/graham crackers
Three tbsp (45g) butter, melted
3.5 oz (100g) raspberries
3.5 oz (100g) blackberries
3.5 oz (100g) blueberries
1/Four cup (50g) sugar
1 tbsp (15ml) lemon juice
1 tbsp (15ml) water
1/2 tbsp (5g) gelatin powder
2 tbsp (30ml) chilly water
Cream Cheese Combination
10 oz (300g) cream cheese, room temperature
1 3/Four cup (400g) whipping cream, 35%fats, chilled
1/2 cup (60g) powdered sugar
1/2 tbsp (5g) gelatin powder
2 tbsp (30ml) water
1. Put together the berry sauce so it has time to chill earlier than making ready the cream cheese combination. Place the berries, sugar, lemon juice and water in a small sauce pan and place over medium warmth. Deliver to a simmer, stirring sometimes for about 15 minutes, till the sauce thickens.
2. Take away from warmth and sieve to take away seeds.
3. Whereas the sauce is making ready put together the gelatin. Dissolve gelatin in chilly water and let it swell for about 5-10 minutes.
4. Place gelatin over low warmth simply till the gelatin dissolves after which pour it over sieved berry sauce. Let the berry sauce cool at room temperature whilst you put together the remaining.
5. Put together the crust. Place the cookies or crackers right into a bag and use a rolling pin to show into crumbs. Switch the crumbs right into a bowl and stir in butter.
6. Press the combination into the underside of a non-stick Eight inch (20 cm) springform pan utilizing the again of a spoon.
7. Put together the cream cheese combination. Dissolve gelatin in chilly water and let it swell for about 5-10 minutes.
8. In the meantime in a big bowl combine cream cheese with powdered sugar. In one other bowl whip the whipping cream till stiff peaks kind. Step by step incorporate whipped cream into the cream cheese combination.
9. Place gelatin over low warmth simply till the gelatin dissolves after which pour it over cream cheese combination and incorporate.
10. Divide cream cheese combination into three completely different bowls. Pour about two thirds of the berry sauce into one bowl. Pour the opposite third into the second bowl. Go away the opposite bowl as it’s.
11. Pour the deep purple cream cheese combination over the crust and unfold evenly. Freeze for about 10-15 minutes.
12. Pour the sunshine purple cream cheese combination and freeze for 10-15 minutes.
13. End with the plain cream cheese combination. Use an offset spatula to unfold evenly.
14. Refrigerate for about 6 hours or in a single day till set.
15. Earlier than serving adorn with recent berries and mint leaves.