Vanilla Sugar Cookies Recipe – The right way to Bake Cookie Lollipops by Pink Cake Princess
Is it a cookie or a lollipop? It is a cookie pop or a cookie lollipop – a cookie on a stick made to appear like a lollipop! See tips on how to bake this vanilla sugar cookies recipe into cookie pops. Take a look at tips on how to embellish them in a Rainbow Loom Bands theme or a Frozen theme on my channel.
Hyperlink to Rainbow Loom Bands Cookie Lollipop tips on how to:
Hyperlink to Frozen Treats:
Hyperlink to my Pink Cake Princess channel: Love cupcakes, truffles & different sweets! Then SUBSCRIBE for FREE cupcake adorning & cake adorning tips on how to tutorials.
Vanilla Sugar Cookies Recipe Substances & Gear for Cookie Pops:
100g Icing Sugar (Powdered Sugar)
200g Caster Sugar (Superfine Granulated Sugar)
2 Giant Eggs (room temp.)
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
300g Unsalted Butter (room temp.)
550g Plain Flour sifted (All Goal Flour)
Additional Plain Flour for kneading
2 Giant Picket Skewers (about 5mm thick)
Smaller Picket Skewers (about 2mm thick)
Giant Rolling Pin
Circle Cutter (about 6 & 1/2cm extensive)
1. Combine the 2 varieties of sugar, vanilla and the egg in a bowl. Then add the flour and the butter and hold mixing simply till the dough comes collectively.
2. Unfold on further flour in your desk & knead the dough on the desk by hand. Double wrap it in cling wrap and put it in a plastic bag. Chill the dough for a couple of hours within the fridge.
3. Take our of ridge & knead barely to make it workable earlier than rolling out on high of some baking paper (dusted with flour) with the assistance of the two bigger picket skewers for even thickness.
3. Bake cookies at 170 levels C (325 levels F) in a pre heated oven and place the baking tray in the midst of the oven for about 15 minutes (verify at 10 trigger ovens differ and it is determined by your cookie dimension & form too). You need them golden brown with out being uncooked within the center.
4. Place them on a cooling rack to fully cool earlier than adorning.
Music courtesy of Audio Community: Hen Tune 2