Excellent canine treats for superb boys. Mandy Dixon at Winterlake Lodge makes use of Cheddar or provolone cheese, however any semihard or laborious cheese is liked and appreciated by their wild (however spoiled) northern sled canine. If most popular, save your breakfast bacon grease and substitute for the butter.
Winterlake Lodge Canine Biscuits
- 2½ cups (313 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (100 grams) shredded Cheddar or provolone cheese
- ½ cup (120 grams) beef inventory
- ¼ cup (57 grams) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 medium eggs (94 grams)
- recipeInstructions">Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and flippantly spray with oil.
- recipeInstructions">In a medium bowl, stir collectively flour, cheese, inventory, and melted butter. Stir in eggs, and form dough right into a ball. On a floured floor, knead dough till easy and glossy. (Dough shall be sticky. You would possibly want so as to add extra flour as you knead the dough.) Roll dough to ½-inch thickness. Utilizing a bone-shaped cookie cutter, minimize dough. Place on ready pan.
- recipeInstructions">Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack.