Edible Cookie Dough Recipe
Comply with this recipe to learn to make edible cookie dough that you would be able to eat straight with a spoon. There are some individuals who would like to eat the cookie dough than the precise cookie, are you a kind of individuals? This cookies dough is egg free; subsequently, it’s completely edible. If are a chocolate chip cookie lover, you need to give this simple recipe a attempt.
Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies: Chocolate Chunk Cookies: Chocolate Crinkle Cookies: Fudgy Brownie Cookies:
1½ cups (190g) Flour
3/Four cup (170g) Butter, softened
1½ tablespoons Milk
3/Four cup (150g) Brown sugar
1/Four teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1/Three cup (60g) Chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Evenly unfold flour on a baking tray and bake for 5-7 minutes. Put aside to chill.
3. In a big bowl, cream collectively sugar and butter. Beat till mild and fluffy. Add vanilla extract, salt and milk. Beat till mixed. Add flour and stir till mixed. Add chocolate chips and stir till mixed.
4. Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes. Able to eat.
5. If you happen to’d wish to bake the cookies: preheat oven to 350F (180C). Form cookie dough into balls. Prepare on baking tray, flatten cookies with a spoon and bake for about 15 minutes, till brown on the perimeters. Earlier than you bake the cookies learn the notes.
• Can I Freeze It? Sure. You possibly can freeze this cookie dough as much as 2 months.
• How lengthy can I retailer cookie dough? Retailer within the fridge in an hermetic container as much as one week.
• Can I Bake This Cookie Dough? You possibly can, BUT, since there isn’t any leavening agent or eggs on this recipe, they will not be the right cookies. If you happen to a good recipe for baked chocolate chip cookies, see hyperlink above.
• Flour should be bakes to kill micro organism.
If you happen to like my movies, please subscribe to my channel for brand new cooking movies:
I might actually recognize when you might assist and contribute to the neighborhood by translating the video into one other language: