Low Carb SUGAR COOKIES – The BEST Keto Sugar Cookie Recipe!
Hyperlink: Use code HIGHFALUTIN15 for 15% off Good Keto particular person merchandise!
I wish to personally thank Good Keto for partnering with me to sponsor this video!
Holidays name for Christmas sugar cookies! Simply since you’re on a low carb weight-reduction plan does not imply you must go with out. Try my recipe for these Low Carb Sugar Cookies – they’re sugar free, gluten free and ideal for a keto weight-reduction plan!
Low Carb Sugar Cookies
by Highfalutin’ Low Carb
2 cups almond flour
1/Four cup coconut flour
1 scoop (Three Tbsp) Good Keto collagen (or 1 Tbsp unflavored gelatin)
half of c. powdered erythritol (like Swerve)
1/Four tsp salt
half of cup unsalted butter, cubed and softened
2 tsp vanilla extract
half of tsp almond extract
3/Four cup powdered erythritol
2 Tbsp heavy cream
meals coloring as desired
water as wanted for consistency
1. Sift collectively the almond flour, coconut flour, collagen powder (or unflavored gelatin), powdered sweetener and salt into the bowl of a standing mixer. Combine on low pace for a bit to assist mix the dry substances.
2. Flip the pace as much as medium and slowly add the softened butter cubes separately to the flour combination. Let the mixer run for 1-2 minutes to include the butter, however do NOT over-mix. Dough must be crumbly and barely damp. Add within the vanilla and almond extracts and mix for just some seconds.
3. Utilizing your palms, make a ball with the dough and knead it collectively for just a few seconds. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. Roll out the chilled dough between two items of parchment paper. Dough must be about 1/4” thick. Place the rolled dough again within the fridge for 5-10 minutes to make sure it’s chilled. That is how the cookies will keep their form whereas cooking.
5. Minimize out your cookie shapes from the chilled dough and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Do NOT overcrowd the pan.
6. Bake on the middle rack of a preheated 325 diploma oven for 13-15 minutes. For mushy and tender cookies, don’t over-bake.
7. Enable the cookies to chill on the baking pan for about 10 minutes, then switch to a cooling rack to agency up.
8. If icing the cookies, combine the powdered sweetener with the heavy cream. Separate into 2-Three small bowls and add meals coloring to every batch as desired. If wanted, add small quantities of water to achieve desired icing consistency.
9. As soon as the cookies have totally cooled, adorn and luxuriate in! Retailer in a tightly closed container with parchment paper to separate the layers.
Makes about 20 cookies.
Dietary Data (per cookie)
Complete Carbs: 5g
Web Carbs: 3.5g
#sugarcookies #lowcarbsugarcookierecipe #perfectketo